Again



I live here,

In your kiss.

Where lips are lost on the lips.


I still remember the evening, when we first kissed.

And the place was just so in peace.


Then, one day for the first time,

You took me in your arms.

And, holded me near your heartbeats.


The way my fingers fixed in yours,

The same way, I am fixed to you now.


When you play with my hair.

And, when you touch my skin.

I wonder, why such moments can't exists for a little more.


Any moment with you, just feels so perfect.

And, I just do not want it to let go.


These distances between you and me,

I know that it cannot be forever.

However, I just know that I am in love with you more.


I am waiting for the time to meet you again.

To hold you again.

To kiss you again.

To know you more,

And,

To fall in love with you more, again.


- Yoothika Baruah

06.10.2020

Comments